cebu fashion blogger meet

2:02 AM


L-R Philip Lapinid of Fashion Toy Gun, this blogger, Yves Camingue of Yvestyle, Toni Pino of Perfumed Red Shoes, Laiza Raagas of crazy/beautiful, Gizelle Sembrano of Vanilla Ice Cream, Maan Cajipe, Liezyl Gomez of I am Liezyl, Vanessa East of One Frozen Margarita

Houndstooth Vivero top from By Accident, vintage gold and black snake accessories, Bertha wedges from Gold Dot Cebu

(clockwise) Gillian Uang of By Details, Neil San Pedro of NFBlogs (wearing an awesome skull ring he designed), Andrew Singco, Issa Perez of LBSFashion

this blogger, Kristine of Instyle Cebu, Yves, Vanessa East of One Frozen Margarita, Gizelle

With my girl Gizelle! Love her JC Tick-inspired shoes

top left: Rabsin de la Cruz of Philippine Street Fashion, assorted shots
Cebu fashion bloggers unite.:) Also with Justinne Go of Babe for Food (beside me)


After much, much inspiration from my meeting with some of Manila best fashion bloggers, and upon hearing word that Toni of Perfumed Red Shoes was heading out west to California, I thought it was high time to call on Cebu's online style scribes to convene for a one-night waker-upper in the city. And so after a lot of planning and exchanging in Facebook and months of stalking each other's style blogs, majority of Cebu's fashion bloggers finally got to hang out over at Veranda in Parkmall. After many scrumptious dishes and bottles of liqueur(well in my case at least lol),I would say we finally have a better insight of each other outside of the interwebs--and like I always say, everyone is as nice as they are stylish. Looking forward to the next round!

And I took these Bertha wedges from Gold Dot out on a spin. Don't let the intricate make and wedge height deceive you--these shoes are extremely comfy and the quality is just incredible. No wonder it's such a smash hit among bloggers.:)



Muchas gracias to Gold Dot Cebu for these beautiful feet babies.
Photos taken from Phil's 550D and my 400D.
Special thanks to Mai Parco and the rest of the Veranda for the accomodations.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. hi Eden, Thanks for vising my blog! it's really nice to see fellow cebuana bloggers and a fashion blogger at that! so cool! I followed you through GFC.

    and oh about your question, I buy my WetnWild nail polishes online at ebay.ph. They're not available locally here in Cebu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! wish i can have the honor and opportunity to meet my fellow fashion blogger's also. Love the style, the chicness and to top it all, the attitude! keep it up! hope we can meet also sometime in future. have a great day! xo

    http://itsnikki-goes-trendy-chic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMEN! thanks for organizing, we should prolly do this every week! haah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i had so much fun, Eden! a quarterly blogger meet would be nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for inviting me rockstar! I had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an honor to have been surrounded by some of Cebu's most stylish. Thanks again for the invite, Eden! More success to you and the rest of the fashion bloggers that night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is like...OMG!!! I am jealous to death...I hope we can get together as soon as come home...we haven't met my dear Eden hahahaa...I met half of those bloggers but you...I am waiting for that day!!!!

    Kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens
    @mistytewest

    ReplyDelete

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe