I KNOW THIS IS LATE, BUT...

5:37 AM



... I totally forgot to make a post about this (among a lot of other things I've been forgetting to write about). Big, big ups via blog post to my dearest loves Yves Martini Camingue, Kristine Roa (of popular Cebu style site InStyle Cebu), Jon Antonni Enriquez, Chassy Cortes, Hazel Mae Gerbabuena, Joy Dioso, and the boys Randy Ang and Joven Morales for bagging the Most Creative award for the recently concluded ILOVECEBU Campaign!

Besting a LOT of contenders in a vote-based public competition, these gorgeous mugs will be enjoying premium prizes from Island Souvenirs and will be front-and-center for the ILOVECEBU campaign billboard. 

I'm so proud of you guys! I never [formally] apologised for missing out on the shoot (you guys know what happened), but I do hope you guys enjoy your billboard shoot--I'll be there, on the spare space, in absentia.

ILY all xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. i've seen this around the island souvenir shops in cebu. congrats to them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love looking at their photo...they deserve this...

    and wow the billboard can't wait!!!

    Kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens

    ReplyDelete

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe