Cut-Out Leggings: DIY Wang

2:06 AM

Oh Alex, luv, I know I have expressed and have counted the ways on how i love thee, but apparently I haven't made myself clear enough as it is. I have already made mention of your genius (though others would beg to disagree) more oft than not, but let me clearly demonstrate through this post.




First, I thank you for this:


Alexander Wang Cut-out Leggings, Fall-Winter 2009

Because of this flash of inspiration, this brazen display of hookerific sexiness, you gave me this:





and this:


Cut-out Leggings, DIY Alexander Wang
Thank you. Bow.
Cut-out Booties, Janilyn
Alexander Wang Fall Collection photo courtesy of Style.com
Special thanks to Vudu Cebu for allowing us to camwhore with extreme profligacy. XOXO

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. i just noticed ur sexxxy thighs!
    -nym

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.. thanks! mwah2x...
    bitaw, just realized nga i havent followed your blog yet.. will do that... now.
    mwah

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just discovered the love for leggings.. u look cute in this oh sexy is the right word.. ^^

    The ViXeN's LaiR

    ReplyDelete

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe