The Meeting House | Downtown Rochester, Michigan

12:53 PM

the meeting house, downtown rochester, rochester michigan, brunch places in metro detroitbrunch restaurants detroit, downtown roche



where to eat in detroit, pizza omelette, brunch and cocktails



the meeting house, main st rochester





I hope you guys can forgive me for the 2-week hiatus. I'm sure you guys all know that when "life happens", it happens hard. Plans get thrown out and get readjusted, things need to be dealt with, and you can only hope to survive certain low-points unscathed. Like a friend said, it must be the Mercury retrograde - either that, or life is just handing me a series of bad cards lately. :( I will, however be heading for an epic trip at the end of the month-- things will turn up!

Here's a super quick post about one of my new favorite brunch spots in Metro Detroit - and again, I'd like to reiterate that because I am fairly new at exploring my town that everything is quite literally new (though it probably isn't haha) to me. Headed over to The Meeting House with the husband for a power brunch some weekends ago, and the name speaks for itself - fantastic, decently-proportioned brunch specials, a crazy wine list, and yes, cocktails for breakfast! Anywhere where this happens gets an A+ in my book. It is a bit on the pricier side, but if you're looking for gorgeous brunch spot that is all about the experience and the location, you've got the place.:)

The Meeting House is located in Downtown Rochester, Michigan. All opinions are my own.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe