Highlighter

11:42 PM




scallop tank from Topshop, thrifted leather patchwork pants, Soule Phenomenon Lynka booties, DIY fluorescent yellow bib necklace and lucite necklace


Sharing what I wore the other day to sit as a main judge for a hotly-anticipated all-male fashion show here in Cebu (okay, it's the 2nd installment of The Male Factor! More tasty details later). Quite a simple day ensemble of things i've already worn before here, which got the kick with these accessories and the Soule Phenomenon Lynka booties. As I'm getting older I'm becoming less and less risky with my clothes per se, but I haven't stopped adding to my accessories archives. Great accessories can really stretch out and maximize your wardrobe, no matter how many clothes you have.

I finally got around to DIYing the fluorescent yellow necklace from the Sass and Bide SS12 collection, which I've been hoping to achieve for months now. I did it just in time for a shoot I styled yesterday, which made ALL the difference. Worth the hours of laborious spraying (and not to mention the demise of some of my brain cells, probably...), if you ask me.

Check it:



DIY Challenge WIN! This is for Yves Camingue by the way, who said I couldn't probably do it. Take that Yves. :p

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Awesome necklace! Galing lang <3


    Almira :)
    numbertwohere

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay now. Another amazing DIY of yours! Love ko talaga your creativity, babe! So inspired to do my own accessories sometimes! :) And as usual, you showed us a great and fierce outfit! ♥ Bongga, babycakes!

    Arnie
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesss naman the DIY necklace!! :) love your shoes! <3

    http://dressmeupbuttercup.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the look is very edgy and very hot! plus creative minds you got there for the necklace. asteeeeeg.

    JC
    ferreroandfate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Genius! Love you DIY babe!

    Kaye
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the health hazards of diy-ing! But it makes us happy!!! hayayay!

    love the necklace!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe