Summer Slip-ons + Life Lately

9:32 PM






I've been feeling less like my usual highly spirited self these days. I've been poring most of my energy into scuffling to Manila and back for a rather crucial matter... I don't want to jinx anything by giving it away this early, but I'm dealing with some huge lifechanging shit lately; and frankly, I'm getting really cranky, bitchy, and drained from all the stress. I don't think anyone can blame me, though-- it's been nothing but non-stop flying trips, getting stuck by needles to make sure I'm physically sound, and arranging all the paperwork I supposedly need for the past month or so. I f**king kid you not when I say that I need a break from all of this, like, right now.

This entire process is dragging along like there's no tomorrow, so I don't think I'm gonna be relieved of all this just yet... so for the meantime, I'll take comfort in the fact that my quest for the ultimate summer shoe seems to be complete (for now haha!). I managed to snatch the very last pair of Topshop's croc-finish Tika 2 skaters (which are ridiculously comfortable, btw!), the perfect nod to this season's slip-on sneaker comeback. BRB while I take a few good long walks with these to clear my head.

Hope you are all doing good!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe