Float Like A Butterfly, Sting Like A Bee

10:38 PM

 everlast-pro-boxing-gloves, everlast-hand wraps, everlast punch mitts, everlast boxing, everlast
EVERLAST-ing boxing gear, literally! Everlast pro training gloves, Everlast hand wraps, Wodwhipper jump rope, and Everlast punch mitts


So you guys, looks like I'll have to Manny Pacquiao my way into losing the postpartum fats! :D

Seriously though, it's been two months since I popped out my little man, and everyday is an uphill battle to lose the excess poundage. I have gained a total of 45 pounds, and lost short of 30. That's an achievement, I suppose? But as they say, it's always the last 10 or 15 pounds thats near impossible to get rid of. I would hustle my butt off to the nearest crossfit gym if I could (I got hooked right before I left the Philippines!), but paying $250/month? No thanks. So with that, me and the hubs decided to go ahead and get us some brand new boxing gear-- I've boxed on/off in the past, so hopefully it really helps this time around.

First time moms out there, any tips on how YOU won the weight battle? Insights appreciated!:)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe