The Power Players: Estee Lauder Spring 2015 Learning Lab and Favorites

11:54 PM

estee lauder bronze goddess, estee lauder heatwave, best bronzer, bronze goddess skinscent, bronze goddess perfume
estee lauder spring 2015 makeup, estee lauder advanced night repair, estee lauder 3 minute beauty, constance jablonski estee lauder


Usually a seasonal release over the summer, some of the favorites from the Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess line, such as the Bronze Goddess Skinscent (a personal favorite!) will now be available year round. Yipee!

Aside from getting to play with makeup all day and being able to play with many different faces, one thing I love the most about working in the beauty industry is all the insider training and education I've received. Working for Estee Lauder (being my first job here in the United States) has been such a rewarding experience thus far. Back when I was working as a fashion stylist, I've always had an appreciation for makeup, but I never really had the expertise or the confidence to say I knew a lot.




estee lauder nutritious, nutritious serum, estee lauder nutritious moisturizer
The entire Nutritious and Nutritious Vitality8 line, a pomegranate-based, youth-infusing skincare line. 
estee lauder advanced night repair review, advanced night repair eye cream, pure color envy shine, double wear stay in place eye pencil. estee lauder double wear, estee lauder double wear concealer
The products I get to play with constantly at work with the addition of the new Double Wear Eye Pencils in bold, bright colors
Awesome lunch served at the Crowne Plaza Detroit-Novi :)
Our #1 for Everyone: The bestselling Advanced Night Repair and the Resilience Lift Restorative Radiance Oil-- one of my favorite new releases! 
Estee Lauder goodies that went home with me! Pure Color Envy palette in Untamed Teal, Pure Color Envy Shine in "Discreet", the Kendall Jenner-approved Little Black Primer, and travel sizes of the other spring releases


Aside from getting to play with makeup all day and being able to play with many different faces, one thing I love the most about working in the beauty industry is all the insider training and education I've received. Working for Estee Lauder (being my first job here in the United States) has been such a rewarding experience thus far. Back when I was working as a fashion stylist, I've always had an appreciation for makeup, but I never really had the expertise or the confidence to say I knew a lot. Lauder has given my knowledge of beauty such a great boost, and now, I can confidently share product reviews and recommendations with everything that has been taught to me. I've also met many inspiring and talented individuals working for this brand-- it certainly has opened many doors!

A couple of weeks ago, I trooped all the way to Crowne Plaza Detroit-Novi to attend our Spring 2015 Learning Lab. We got introduced and got to play with products not even sold over the counters yet, and got to learn upcoming skincare and makeup trends for the year. There's definitely a LOT of exciting new releases going on for Estee Lauder. I love the new direction the brand is going -- carefully maintaining its classic and luxurious aesthetic, but at the same time getting just a bit more bold and fresh.

There's so many products to share, but here's my top three favorite releases:

1) Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Shine Sculpting Lipstick ($30.00 SRP) - oh, these are incredibly glorious. They've been counter bestsellers since arriving last month. Think of a lipgloss finish, minus the tacky feeling and with a lot more longevity. Wears sheer, but buildable; incredibly hydrating and flattering on the lips. Glad I was given Discreet but I can't wait to get more colors from this collection.

2)
2) Double Wear Stay-in-Place Eye Pencil ($23.00 SRP)- the new and improved Double Wear Eye Pencils are just p-e-r-f. Extremely creamy new formulation, intense and luxurious colors, and glides on smoothly without tugging and literally stays in place. I love, love working with these and the new colors just pop!

3) Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Collection 2015-  Released every summer with some mainstays and changing products every year, Bronze Goddess releases are always pretty major. Coming back this year is the hugely popular "Heatwave" illuminating powder (people are selling it for twice its worth on Ebay!), and my favorite Bronze Goddess Skinscent is now available year-round on counters. Any excuse to smell like summer all year round sounds good to me! :)


Looking forward to using these products come spring! Many thanks again to the Lauder family for being such a great company to work for :)

Special thanks to Amal Baydoun, Jenna Werbish-Robbins, Julie Festian, and to all my higher ups. Thanks for everything! You guys are awesome!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe