Throwback Outfit: It's Been a Year Since

12:35 AM

chloe susanna inspired booties, studded booties, cotton on booties, charles and keith black flared gusset bags, chic in the tropics

ayala center cebu, midwest fashion blogger, michigan fashion
asymmetrical contrast dress, thrifted | flared gusset bag, Charles and Keith (similar) | gold plate belt and studded boots , Cotton On (similar) | Forever 21 sunnies

Oh wow, seeing these throwback outfit photos made me miss Ayala Cebu incredibly bad. :( It only seems like yesterday when I would meet up with the husband after work for some dinner or milk tea, or spend lazy afternoons hanging out with friends at CBTL, or just plainly walking around with the family. Ugh, intense feelings of homesickness at this moment. :/ Sometimes it feels like just yesterday, but then again, seeing my pre-pregnancy self also reminds me that it's been almost a year. Sigh. Cebu, I miss you! Seeing these photos also reminded me all the more on just how much I miss Philippine weather, humidity and all. Spring please come sooner! 

Photos were taken around a couple of months before we left for the States. I'm definitely feeling my hair here--should I or should I not again? Kind of on a quest for a new hairstyle that's not quite high maintenance (getting your hair done in the US is EXPENSIVE)-- any suggestions? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe