Throwback Outfit: Leather Paperbag Shorts and Flame Red Hair

8:00 PM

romwe leather paperbag shorts, charles and keith bags, red hair trend, white pointy pumps trend, janilyn pumps, chic in the tropics

midwest fashion blogger, michigan fashion blogger, detroit fashion blogger, detroit bloggers, leather shorts, summer looks 2015


midwest style bloggers, midwest bloggers, midwest fashion bloggers, style blogger, chic in the tropics
Romwe leather paperbag shorts, Aeropostale top, Janilyn white pumps, Charles and Keith flared gusset bag

Another throwback outfit taken right before we left the Philippines. A few months before we left, we just got incredibly busy scuttling back and forth Manila and Cebu to finish my immigration paperwork, I hardly had any time to update this blog. Another set of photos of my pre-pregnancy self -- will I ever get to look this okay in shorts again? Haha! I should certainly hope so since spring has officially started in my neck of the woods. I actually brought these shorts with me to the US -- maybe I'll do a "postpartum wardrobe" challenge?

These days, it truly amuses me to see how my hair used to always drastically change a lot. I loved playing with color and different looks, and yes, salon trips back in the Philippines weren't that awful on my wallet. Here, a good full treatment would cost you upwards from $50-$200, so needless to say, I haven't had my hair touched in a LONG time. I just let my hair grow out (since I was pregnant anyway), but I believe it is high time to get something fabulous done. I more than deserve it, anyway. Should I go back to this hairstyle and color? Decisions, decisions!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe