The Early Days of Spring

7:20 PM

steve madden bucket bag, mansur gavriel dupe bag, houndstooth top, leather pants trend
eden villarba, chic in the tropics, midwest fashion, midwest fashion bloggers, michigan fashion, michigan fashion bloggers

michigan fashion blogger, detroit fashion blogger, bucket bag trend 2015, steve madden bgemmaa bag, report signature toby ankle boots

black and blonde ombre hair, jessica simpson mirrored sunglasses, houndstooth shirt, military coats trend
mansur gavriel bucket bag dupes, romeo and juliet couture, report signature black ankle booties, jessica simpson sunglasses
light military jacket, gifted by Yves | houndstooth blouse, Romeo and Juliet Couture (similar) | Steve Madden BGemmaa bucket bag (buy here) | leather pants, Kohls (similar) | 'Toby' booties, Report Signature (buy here) | Mirrored sunnies, Jessica Simpson (similar)


After what seemed like a hundred thousand years (well technically  just a few months, but you feel me)of below freezing temperatures, the sun did quite a surprising thing over the weekend: It came out, bright and bold, guns blazing. It was a perfect 45-degree Sunday, and I literally jumped out of bed and belted "HALLELUJAH! " in my best false soprano. Yes, 45 is still quite chilly, but if you're in Michigan, its the kind of day you'll definitely live for. Spring, 1, winter, 0!

I must admit that this look is somewhat my "uniform" on the regular post-pregnancy -- long tunics and sweaters (to "artfully" hide postpartum belly flab, of course!), my trusty leather pants, and a coat. I also must admit that I'm in dire need of a hair appointment, and stat. But if I'm going to be perfectly honest here, I'm kind of feeling the "just rolled out of bed without brushing my hair" vibe. Amirite or amirite?

Anyway, I absolutely cannot wait for spring to begin-- for camping, actually being able to explore Michigan in amazing weather, and for my baby to see how lovely it is to be outside. What are your favorite things about spring?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe