Michigan Events: Patricia Nash Meet and Greet in Traverse City

1:24 PM


Meet and Greet Event with Patricia Nash

Macy's Grand Traverse, Traverse City
Wednesday, July 8th from 3:00 to 5:00 pm


Traverse City, now is your time to meet and greet famed luxury leather goods designer Patricia Nash in the flesh! Don't miss this fantastic meet and greet event -- the designer will be raffling off a Patricia Nash handbag during the event, and the first 10 people to spend $100 on a Patricia Nash item will get a $20.00 Macy's gift card to spend. That's pretty awesome, if you ask me! I love designer meet and greets-- not only are most designers super friendly in person, but you'll definitely gain a lot of insight into their creative process. Expect to hear a lot of amazing travel tales and inspirations from Patricia Nash!

Unfortunately, I'm probably not going to be able to make it myself as Traverse City is a bit of a drive for me (around 5 hours, sadly! I still want to visit sometime soon!), but the amazing people over at Patricia Nash and Michele Marie PR sent over this lovely surprise, anyway:




Isn't this backpack simply stunning?! The fashion house was kind enough to let me pick a bag of my choice, and I KNEW I just had to have this baby. It's only been a week since I received this beauty, and it's been nothing but nonstop stares and compliments! I'll do a more in depth review of this amazing bag in a separate post! All I can say is, I'm psyched to be able to find THE summer bag!

You guys have a great one ahead! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe