Random Photoshoot, Random Friday

3:33 AM

Grüß dich (Hello)! Is it an exciting weekend for you so far?

Mine certainly has been interesting in a way. Last night the group trooped over to one of our usual watering holes in the city, just hoping to get our dose of weekend liquor on the cheap, and absolutely dressed down to do nothing but sing videoke to let the stresses loose. Yep, don't we just love chill weekends like that?

So I don't know why it even came up in the first place, but we just decided to do an impromptu photoshoot at yes, 12 midnight. And no, we were nowhere near inebriation! Guess we just wanted to bust a move Project Runway style and see where our "creative juices" can take us, given the limited time and resources. So with the clothes off our backs, the limited make-up that we had, and Ced's camera at the back of the car, we came up with this:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am definitely proud of the spur-of-the-moment work that we were able to produce, and most definitely of the people behind it. Everything is still a work in progress, but I'm just grateful to be with a team who professionally and gamely takes each other's constructive criticisms well. Aside from being simply "workmates", they are my closest confidantes as well, which makes working with them such a breeze.

Matter of fact the model for this shoot, Nina, is my bestfriend. She does me proud!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now, wasn't that a prolific way to spend the night? Hope you enjoyed your evening as well. And as always, I end this note with gratitude. Vielen dank to all of you!

Credits:

Photographer- Ced Canete (http://www.cedcanete.com/)

Model- Jenina Chavez

Creative Director and MUA-Chiqz Espinoza
Wardrobe Assistant-yours truly:)

Locale: Turtles' Nest

**Special thank you to Maam Bambi and the staff of Turtles' for being so accomodating to our crazy whim.:)

You Might Also Like

36 comments

  1. hi eden!
    thanks, i missed you too!
    everything is fine here.
    yourself?

    I adore the pictures.
    sometimes, things came out good though it's unplanned.

    have a great day!

    http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first photo, she looks stunning! And so natural =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun fun shoot!



    www.trustme-itsparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Wow, look at that impromptu photoshoot! I love pic #3....Nina looks great!

    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow for such an impromptu photo shoot, the pictures are great. I especially like the first one.

    xoxo isabella clarisse xoxo
    www.tasteoffashionkar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Eden,

    Love the backdrop and the pix are so artfully dramatic!

    Kudos to the entire team! You guys did well. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. impressive especially since it was so spur-of-the-moment!

    ox.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those photos and they really turned out well for a spur of the moment photoshoot.

    -Daniel
    http://dropclothesnotbombs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous pics! Your eyes look tres incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey girl,thanks for your comment on my blog !!


    Sure we could exchange links ! I've added you on my blogroll <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Eden. Thank you for dropping by my blog and for leaving such a sweet comment about my pictures with my boyfriend. I'm really glad you like them. Great blog! And I like the pictures from the photo shoot. Hope you're having a good weekend.

    All the best,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a fun time! That third picture is especially *fierce* haha.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your girlfriend is fierce! Your group must be a sight to behold when out on the streets.

    The photographs are stunning, love the editing on them. Wish we could have seen you in them too!

    Missed you heaps too xx

    P.s. oh I'm not getting married anytime soon... the intentions are there but just not the financial side of things lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey gorgeous girlie....
    Looooove the shots, and the creativity that inspired them :)
    Impromptu anything is well worth it. The best.

    Hope the German lessons are going well...I'm keen on Spanish and Italian but have not yet stepped up to the plate to actually get lessons...will have to do it before I go to aforementioned countries!

    Hope you had a blissful/exciting (either, or ;) weekend. Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like the way Jenina's Hair and silhouette seem in a wild/"Safari-likesque" symbiosis with the background . . . that her haughty prestance gladly tends to electrify !!!

    à Bientôt, Antoine

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey! We loved your blog!
    Check out ours whenever you want, we invite you to follow us.
    Love,
    A&A.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great photos. So stunning. Hope you had a wonderful weekend. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love her earrings and the background is fab! thanks for your comment Eden, I know she's in a better place already.. I see you're getting better with the German language..=) I personally would love to learn French, SPanish and Japanese pero puro mahihirap ata un aralin haha.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous background, gorgeous girl, gorgeous shots!! :D

    XO
    http://stylecrumbs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your best friend is totally working that camera! fabulous! great job on the styling you guys! x


    www.thestarvingstylist.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. great pictures! very elegant!
    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. i love this post so much! awsome and great! FIERCE AND HOT!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  23. These photos are incredible! I love your eye makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Not a bad way to get through the night huh.
    XOXOX
    Libby
    http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. What an awesome background. Love the makeup too.

    ReplyDelete
  26. How gorgeous is your friend Nina? I love this idea of an impromptu midnight photo shoot :))) I might have to do this with some creatively-minded friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Eden! Wie gehts Dir? Deine Freundin sieht fantastisch aus :)

    Ok, let me know you if you need more ;-) Just thought I'd ease you in in the beginning. Great idea for an impromptu shoot... there's something more raw and challenging about doing something like that compared to a normal shoot I imagine (I've only ever done 'normal' shoots). Hope you're having a lovely week so far!

    Bis dann!

    ReplyDelete
  28. hey E!=)

    i am here now. finally got my blog running. just a short post though hehehe.

    but still need your help on the techie side, k?

    keep blogging ;-)

    www.regzandherhappypills.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I do love how daring she is at her poses!
    Fantastic work!!

    Many kisses and hugs,

    Kira

    ReplyDelete
  30. Eden, I've missed you! Glad to hear you're doing well. Your friend is so gorg. Great improtu shoot.. would have never known this was so late!

    xoxo, Becs

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hey Eden :)

    Fab photos!! Love the makeup :)

    xox, mavi

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hey, I know I already commented but I'm having a giveaway you should check out!
    XOXOX
    Libby
    http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. She looks totally fierce! You guys did a great job. Its so crazy and out of the blue, I love it :]

    ReplyDelete

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe