Spring with A Dose of Punk

11:19 PM










HM leather biker jacket | Nike Dri-Fit shirt | Calvin Klein Shea Saffiano bag | Report Signature "Toby" booties

photos by Thaad Sabolboro

Ah... spring. Too bad you're so incredibly fleeting -- I mean, when else can we be able to wear a ful-on quilted biker jacket and still have gorgeous sunlight in our faces? We're starting to get 80-degree days around here, and soon enough, I'd have to put my new baby (this leather jacket, not my actual baby lol) away. After a loooong and very drawn out search for the perfect biker jacket without the huge price tag (because we all can't afford the Acne Mape, which is just incomparable), I finally found THE one from HM's SS15 collection, and I am just smitten. Still available here in very limited quantities if you're looking for one too!


Muchas gracias to the mister for getting me this lovely Calvin Klein Shea Saffiano bag for Mother's Day this year... he definitely gets me, haha. It's gorgeous, practical (on sale at Macy's right now!), and is deceptively spacious... it's perfect to fit a milk bottle or two for a quick run with my son and my tablet. Thanks again, papabear!

Wore this outfit to the Ultimate Style Expo, the very first fashion event I ever attended here in Michigan-- hopefully won't be the last. Can't wait to share that bit with you all!

Much love xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe