Gastronomic Treats from the New Loft Cuisine by Giuseppe

2:11 PM


Shots, from top-bottom:

(a) Juxtaposition: Incredible Kenneth Cobonpue LED light fixtures and a simple votive candle tabletop accent
(2) Inarguably the best salmon I've ever had. The bed of polenta was the perfect finish.
3) Spoons of marinated salmon and shrimp to start of the night
4) Don't even let me get started on how heavenly this huge prawn and polenta dish is. My stomach still dreams of it frequently. 
5)  Dishes rich with pork cheek. Definitely the conversation piece of the evening.
6) Capping off the night with tiramisu


While this blog doesn't come close to being ever described as a "food blog", I do appreciate and acknowledge great, unforgettable food. I've got around 3 kilos of weight gain to prove that, and definitely I've traded a lot of the shoe shopping to give my share for those oft [pricey] special dates out-- something I have to pay for being in a long-term relationship with another food enthusiast.

So when my good friend Kristine Roa mentioned that we had a private dinner invite with Loft Cebu, I made no hesitations to go. Loft had closed for a massive renovation, and being a huge fan of the restaurant-cum-bar lounge,  I was definitely more than curious to check out the new look and feel that they came up with. To say that I was impressed with the changes was an understatement--Loft, now officially dubbed as Loft Cuisine by Giuseppe, has come back around bolder and more refined than ever. 

After sealing a deal with Cebu's Giuseppe, the famed Cebu nightlife hub will also now be concentrating on their restaurant element-- and will now bringing authentic Italian (ingredients imported directly from Italy, yes) dishes to the public at friendly price points. I cannot emphasize more on how their food gives you so much bang for your buck-- you either trust my pictures, or go try it out yourself. I can guarantee that going for the latter is way, way better.

Make Loft a part of your weekly habit and experience its culinary pleasures in a whole new light! It truly is Cebu City's chicest way to hang, dine and unwind.

Loft Cuisine by Giuseppe is located at the 2nd Floor, CJRS Point, Asiatown IT Park, 6000 Cebu City.


Special thanks to Charles Osmena, Moreno Benigno and Kristine Roa!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe