We're in this Love Together

1:30 AM


When you've got a good life, it kind of makes more sense to just live your life, as opposed to poring over hours and hours telling the world about how "awesome" everything is. My boyfriend gives me that argument whenever I pick up my phone or camera to take pictures or check-in or document just about every nice thing we do together-- he thinks it's silly, and it "destroys" the human experience because of the "need" to have proof/share the things that should just be enjoyed. Being the incredibly private person that he is, I definitely see where he is going. To each his own and there is of course nothing wrong with that, but that's the way he rolls, and definitely that's how he wants me to roll. After blogging for what feels like forever, I do appreciate his unbridled honesty and his uncorrupted view of how the world works and about what I do. Sometimes, we just really need to kick back and live our lives, and not to go about chasing and documenting it all the time. I'm glad to be with a man that tries to keep me grounded in that sense. 

This is a more personal post than most, and I hate to sound super cheesy and icky (my bf will probably give me hell for this lol), so I'll keep it short. I may not have everything I could ever want, but I'm glad to have a life that's currently filled with so much love and support. I won't always be talking about it here, but at least you know what goes on behind closed doors. I owe it all to my two boys, Thaad and Mozart, in keeping my life together in a world filled with agendas and a sea of ups and downs. I can't be more grateful.

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Oh, how sweet. Bal's like that as well. We sometimes argue on why I had to take photos or document everything we had to do.

    Lesson learned those things can wait a bit and you should enjoy the moments with the people you love right in front of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my boyfriend is a private person too, quiet and loves to keep a simple lifestyle. it balances off the world.

    i like seeing happy couples like you. light and good read, this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in constant debate with myself everytime I take shots of personal moments. Sometimes, I wanted to document so much that I actually missed 'feeling' the experience. So I agree with your guy 100% :)

    kind words from people who appreciate my posts are what I use to justify my camwhoring" moments :D

    Balance is important I agree!
    lovely photos Eden! So real!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so blessed!! and i can relate about the documenting thing. haha but i guess that's just how we are.
    xx
    www.shaveilachic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your shorts! and so glad to hear you are grateful for your life! I believe every should be happy for the life they are given!
    x
    www.kateyesstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ei Eden, I so agree with just about everything you said. The husband is the same way. But still, I insist on taking photos because that's what I love to do. So he lets me be. Ha ha! I hope we can meet someday and have coffee, make chika. I feel like we're two kindred spirits in two different places lang right now. Continue living life. There's no other way but that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ei Eden, I so agree with just about everything you said. The husband is the same way. But still, I insist on taking photos because that's what I love to do. So he lets me be. Ha ha! I hope we can meet someday and have coffee, make chika. I feel like we're two kindred spirits in two different places lang right now. Continue living life. There's no other way but that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ma…i love how your outlook changes with thaad. seriously, he gives you a new perspective and you're ultimately a lot more true to yourself. love this eden more. <3

    ps. can i have your top after you're done with it? haha! miss you ma!

    ♥ vanilla ice cream | a cebuana's personal style blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen you somewhere here in Cebu, I think at f21 and Im glad I found your blog, Im a newbie here following you is GREAT! Excited with your upcoming post!:)

    Lots of love
    ZairaEguia

    http://zairaeguia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so love you top. I'm into floral patterns this season. And I also like what you said in here. Awesome!:))

    McRon Neall
    http://mcronneall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love this post and thanks for pointing it out. I too, sometimes forget but i shouldnt since this is probably one of the most important rules in life to live by. i dont know know what it is with the cebu air lately but you and chyrel...man you guys are like quickmelt lately. lol :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet and inspiring post love..l i miss you and i am so happy for you and the boyf!!! Stay in love always my dear...kisses see you soon!!!


    Kisses,
    Sweet
    PensandLens
    @mistytewest

    ReplyDelete

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe