What's In My Bag?

5:00 AM

"What's In My Bag" posts from other bloggers never fail to capture my interest. It's quite an intimate peek into a person's day-to-day life through their bag contents, don't you think? I've been thinking about making one for awhile, however I never really thought my bag or its contents were particularly interesting. However, I think it's a "rite of passage" for bloggers to create their own WIMB post, so here goes. Here's a look at my bag.

whats-in-my-bag-charles-and-keith-flared-gusset-bags


charles-and-keith-black-bag
I'm currently using this Charles and Keith flared gusset bag on a daily basis. I'm definitely loving flared gusset bags as much as the next girl these days, which is both great for praticality and design purposes. This bag means quite a big deal to me-- my husband bought it for me as a birthday present this year. :)

Admittedly, I've been sloooowly saving on the perfect black high-ticket designer bag. But while I would love to just drop my money on an Alexander Wang  Black Large Emil or a Phillip Lim Pashli (seen here), life happens, like priorities and bills and shii. So yeah--looks like the "Eden's Designer Bag" fund is in a slow crawl. For the moment, I can't ask for anything more in a bag than this C&K one. Anyway, on to my bag contents:
whats-in-my-makeup-bag-dior-cosmetics
  • Ipad - Daily companion for on-the-spot emails, photo and blog editing, and more.
  • Moleskine Storyboard Notebook - Trying to write another screenplay with a friend, and this one has been super helpful with shot/image ideas.
  • 2013 TeNeues Vogue Planner - I'm still a paper gal when it comes to organizing my schedule. Gadgets just do not do it for me. 
  • Jolly Rancher-themed coin purse - Never thought that I'd find this cute gem in our shop (The Chillage). Needed a cutey pouch to store loose change for the jeepney and this one does the job.
  • Alcohol spray - You never know where your hands end up.
  • Make-up pouch - details below!
  • Wallet 

christian-dior-makeup-eyeliner-lipstick

Most days, I step out completely au naturel -- but then again, being that I work in marketing, I tend to run into random people looking worse for wear, so I always bring a small arsenal of cosmetics just in case. Here's what's currently in my make-up kit:


  • Turnaround Body Cream by Clinique (buy here) - I keep this travel-sized tube always to moisturize super dry spots.
  • BYS Creme Foundation in Sand Beige - Received this during the BYS in Cebu event ( will be posting about that soon), and I couldn't be more grateful. It's quite a gamechanger! Really good coverage and doesn't feel too oily or drying. 
  • Dior 5-Color Eyeshadow Palette in Blacks and Grays (buy here) -  Any friend of mine could attest that the "smoky eye" is my personal go-to makeup template. I keep this handy in the event that I had somewhere fanceeey to go after work.
  • Dior Ultimeyes Mascara - My personal favorite among all Dior mascaras I've tried. It's great for a day-to-day look: it lengthens and provides a degree of curling without being over the top. 
  • Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick in Incognito - Such a great nude lippie for everyday wear. Does not dry at all, and has a non-obnoxious glossy finish. See reviews here  and here
  • Revlon ColorStay Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie - I've expressed my love for the famous Lip Butter here. It's basically a more glorified lip balm that leaves a thicker wash of color-- really moisturizing and tastes quite good.
  • Dior Style Liner Intense Liquid Eyeliner - I prefer gel liners usually, but I'm using this one until it runs out.

That's that for the time being. What's in your bag these days?:) Link me!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe