Bondage and Lace

5:00 AM

topshop-snakeskin-bag

Y'all know dresses aren't really my thing, and they don't really have a special affinity for me as well. I used to be able to decently pull off a killer bodycon or backless dress, but now, I'm staying away. I'm blaming my growing muffin top for that. But then I got a really pretty dress as a gift, which appealed to that "inner girly side" within-- but then, of course, I had to "Edenify" it a bit. haha




lehappy-romwe-leather-harness-ootd-outfit-post
colin-stuart-ankle-strap-sandals

Le Happy x Romwe leather harness | Dorothy Perkins lace dress (gifted) | Topshop snakeskin boxy bag | Colin Stuart wraparound studded ankle-strap sandals


I don't always wear dresses, but when I do, you know there's gotta be a kick somehow. I purchased this Le Happy X Romwe Leather Harness immediately upon release, knowing that there'd be pretty dresses I know I'd want to wear in the future. I'll probably wear it with my wedding dress. Lol jk! It's been such a great accessory whenever the dress code entails... having to wear a dress. haha

I got this cute little number from my aunt in the UK as a present, which I whipped out during the BYS Cosmetics Event in Cebu (more on that later), because what other event would be appropriate for a cute little dress than a make-up launch?

Anyway-- thank you again for bearing with my short hiatus! Hope you still find things interesting around here. xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. The dress is so sexy! :)

    Love,
    Ericka of http://behappyblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe