Criss-Crossing the Globe

8:29 PM



detroit fashion blog, midwest blogger, personal style blogger, chic in the tropics, eden sabolboro


I think I pretty much checked off some items from "fall must-have" listicles with this outfit that I wore to have lunch with a girlfriend. A peacoat (which I've had for years now, btw) ? Check. Something knitted? Check check! How about two things everyone seems to be loving this year - a suede button-down skirt and lace-up flats? Check, check and check! 




best resale stores michigan, consignment store fashion, fall fashion 2015, suede skirt
la botana troy michigan, lace up flats 2015, shoe trends 2015
mommy blogger detroit, patricia nash bag review, patricia nash backpack, leather backpacks 2015


olive green military peacoat from Yvestyle, knit crop top from Lord and Taylor - Lakeside Mall, vintage suede button-down skirt from Green and Glamorous , lace-up flats from Ebay, Casape globe-print backpack from Patricia Nash 

Although it's been several months since the awesome people from Patricia Nash sent me this gorgeous, gorgeous backpack, it still remains my favorite go-to bag for casual trips out - although it's more tailor-fit for summer, it's obviously very easy to style it with fall staples. It's great for when I have to go out with Dallas by myself - and it holds the right amount of his supplies, too!


Oh, and by the way, say hi to my (not so little) man! He is such a little darling whenever we step out- he almost always never fusses when we're out (unless he really needs something or, you know, went to the bathroom. lol), and I normally receive nothing but compliments about him being such a happy baby. I hope that means I'm doing something right! His first birthday is actually coming up, and I couldn't be more excited! :)

Thank you to my gal Leah V for the bomb shots! xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe