Chill

11:04 PM

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
photo to the tune of one of our blog favorites, Tommy Ton
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
wearing a sheer knitted top (thrifted), reworked pencil mini, and GoJane "Balmains"
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sorry if I'm late on the updates! Just kinda psyched for my upcoming play, plus other modes of being busy.. You know how it is. But i'll keep up.
It's always great to just chill out with your friends after a long day, which is exactly what we did after the Anthill Fashion Show (see previous post). Headed out to one of our favorite watering holes and just caught up with the latest chit-chat with tons of fits of giggles in between. Yep, exactly how I like my weekend.
Anyway, it's Valentines eve! any special plans in store? BTW.. my contest ends tomorrow! any final takers?
To my new followers.. you are love. Have a good one!

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. is it weird when i say i like your bra?hehehe.
    i've been looking for really good t-shirt bras man gud...:D

    and the shirt is such a great find!

    happy hearts day eden!

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeee the first photo!!! All those shoes are HOT!!!

    P.S: I posted pics of my new pumps on my blog yesterday please go and check them out ;)

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, those killer shoes!
    i want it all, sweetie!

    Happy Valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this outfit is hot!!!

    do send me some love over at deathbyplatforms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. everyone in that first picture has incredible shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. as always Lovely!

    Happy Valentines to you!

    Always,
    Sweet
    http://pensandlens.wordpress.com

    P.S. I have my 3rd forever21 homecoming giveaway for Cebu residents only. Don't forget to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those shoes!!! :) Looks like you're really having fun:)

    Anwyays, I can't wait for your giveaway! I'm totally diggin' that body harness thingy. :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh talk about shoe overload.. pretty feet! ^^

    ReplyDelete

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe