jethro

8:23 AM



I'm styling a men's shoot for top Cebu fashion photographer Hannah Bacalla again this weekend and I'm looking for sudden bursts of inspiration all over the place. Hannah wants to do a James Dean-inspired shoot, and while I know what to do and look for peg-wise, I just can't help but keep on ogling for more and more shots of Jethro Cave. Totally the hottest thing in male modelling right now and only in second place to my absolute favorite Rico Genest. What I would do to style a guy by stealing from Jethro's closet. :p


That being said, I'm stoked for our shoot this weekend. Back to regular blog programming today or tomorrow. Too much to do and accomplish right now :( xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe