BLANC Magazine Online: The Launch

12:42 PM

one of my favorite looks from the night by Edward James Castro. I have to find an excuse to wear that cutout PVC top somewhere lol. love it

scenestealing gown from budding designer and good friend Jerrick Macasocol.  I promised Jerrick I'd wear this at some point but I don't know if keri lang. :p

lovely Queen of Cebu Ms. Bee Urgello in Hanz Coquilla
Mique Yapching, EIC Josei Cuizon, Matt Aesthetic, Nicky Roa, Van Dale Dela Bajan, Jay Basiga, James Canete and Tyra Ocampo-- some of the talented kids in the BLANC editorial board

Legen (wait for it) dary shot of Yves. Haha been watching too much HIMYM lately
Got to finally meet some new Cebu fashion bloggers-- awesome to be able to share ideas and hope to be seeing them again soon. Good luck and enjoy guys! Franz of Hobo Off Duty, Love of Heavensent Dreamer, Frankie of Ohsome Frankie
Dawn Sy and Kirsten Sebastian
wearing a blazer with leather details from Mango, black metallic jodhpurs from Zara, gray tank from Black Barrett by Neil Barrett, accessories from Forever 21. Thank you to Dr. Francis Solis for this shot


Kudos to the incredibly talented guys and gals behind Cebu's first and only online fashion and art magazine, BLANC! Put together by some of Cebu's most inventive and experimental individuals, BLANC finally takes a new spin on the local fashion scene by emphasizing on the unconventional and edgier elements of street style and art culture (and quite frankly something I've been waiting for for awhile so much props guys!!), as well as focusing on the large pool of raw talent from the Cebuano youth.

This incredible initiative was unveilled the past week in a fun (and highly stylish if I may add) gathering me and the rest of my friends from CFB were lucky to attend. It's incredible how the  scene has evolved significantly with this new generation of stylish Cebuanos-- just about everyone came dressed to the nines, awesome platform shoes and even more awesome individual statements and all. I NEED to go out and meet more of these awesome kids! 

 BTW, the first issue of BLANC knocked my socks off. Seriously exceeded all the great expectations I initially had. Keep it coming as Cebu is seriously yearning to see more. But don't just take my word for it, check out their maiden issue here.

Thank you Philip, Kia and Doc Xave for the photos xx

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. i've yet to post mine! :)) the blazer is just perfection, Eden! oh and ang sapatos sad! sorry wasnt able to say bye to you that night, you were busy talking with the beautiful host and the boy was already waiting :((

    cant wait sa next event nasad! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud that Ive finally met You that night Miss :) Hehe . Hoping soon magkitakita nsd ta balik :) Xo .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man oh man, Eden, that blazer is killing me!! Must have it! I think we only have a Mango Outlet store here though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super gorgeous all these Cebu bloggers! :) You looked stunning that night, Eden! Great show indeed, babe! ♥

    Xoxo,
    Arnie
    http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eden! I love the pants!!! Oh gosh. I have yet to post from the event diay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! you all look fabulous!! so fasyowwwn!

    Kaye
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking great, eed! Like your do and the outfit! Miss you! :)

    Babe For Food - your BFF in Cebu dining!
    http://www.babeforfood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. your blazer looks awesome, eden! i waaaant it! xP

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that jacket but I don't think I can pull it off! That studded/spiked headband is sooo cool too!

    www.hautepot.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. heres the working link of the magazine: http://issuu.com/BlancMagOnline/docs/thequeenissue/109 enjoy and share! THANK YOU FOR THE LOVELY POST BTW, :)

    ReplyDelete

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe