Seeing Red

11:50 AM


H&M red knit top, metal plate necklace and leather skirt from Forever 21, SM Accessories minaudierre, Gucci belt, shoes from Michael Antonio, Farah Abu gold wire earrings


I hope you guys are doing great! I know I've been a delinquent blogger for the past few days, but I have pretty good reasons. There's been an overwhelming chain of events as of late and I still haven't processed all of it, but you'll find out soon enough.:)

Just sharing this very quick outfit post of what I wore ushering in the year of the water dragon at the Imperial Palace Waterpark Resort and Spa here in Cebu. The premiere establishment threw a lavish event and dinner to celebrate Chinese New Year with their patrons and the media, and I was one of the few bloggers lucky enough to have been invited (more of the event photos later). In every special Chinese event, there is no other color more symbolic  than red to usher in good fortune and joy. As I had to be in something a bit dressier and the red selection is very limited in my closet, I went with this pretty knit top and my new leather skirt to still give it that kick. 

I'll be back with a new post tomorrow! Much backlog to catch up on xx

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. lovely as always eden! those shoes!!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the mix up! This is why I love you babe, you're so edgyyyy! :)

    Kaye
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveeeee that skirt. you look hawwwt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that skirt!!! Need to find it for myself now... :p

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm smitten with your leather skirt Eden! Gandaa :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. dressier is good! :) hope you had fun at the event! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super duper love the whole outfit (esp the red top and shoes)!!! drooling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi eden! that leather skirt is so hot right now and you look so good in it. =)



    jed
    I Am Dollparts

    ReplyDelete
  9. girly girl but still with a hint of your edgy style. those shoes eden if only i were size 7! lucky you for being size 7 jud. :)

    http://dredreveries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eden, I've been wanting to own those leather skirt and I must go to F21 on my free time, soon! LOVE the red knitted top and congrats, btw. The year just started but the downpour of blessings is just overwhelming. You deserve it all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning Eden! I so love your skirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You made me fall in love with you and your look again, babe!! :) Love your skirt and accessories! Very chic and edgy. ♥

    Xoxo,
    Arnie
    http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look gorgeous here! That skirt looks amazing! I've seen photos of imperial and would love to take a break there :)) so expensive though!

    www.hautepot.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Lovely, lady in red. :D Killer heels din. Pwedeng pang valentines outfit. :)

    Jewel Clicks

    ReplyDelete

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe