Customize your Life with Instacase Philippines

12:52 AM

These days, our phones and tablets have gotten so integral to our daily life that a lot of us feel crippled without it (I seriously go on that mini heart-attack at times when I think my phone is gone haha). It is with that knowledge, plus knowing that we love variety and pretty things, that customizing cases became a huge thing and will never probably go out of style.

Read on after the jump on how you can completely customize your mobile experience with Instacase Philippines! 



Event host and my friend Patrick Rizarri
loved the Marilyn casing on the right!


what I wore to the event! teehee. wearing Gap Supersoft tee | bazaar-bought skirt | studded canvas bag from Chicnova | New Look platforms
I got to hang out with my blogger friend Sha-sha of ZeroThreeTwo, who decided to customize her Iphone casing with the logos of her current jobs. Really fast, and I love how their interface can let you do whatever you want right then and there.
I'm not an Iphone user (I wish haha), so I decided to customize an Instacase to an aunt of mine visiting from the UK who was here for my grandmother's anniversary. I wanted to give her something that was very family love-- I was quite pleased with my design, which I thought about on a whim. You can just go to the Instacase kiosk and let your imagination fly!
Finished product in all it's glory! Love the super crisp, high-resolution print. I'm sure my aunt loved it!
Of course it has to dry out first before being used. Hehe.

All photos by Thaad A. Sabolboro


A few weeks back, we got invited to the special media unveiling and inauguration of Instacase Philippines' first kiosk over at SM City Cebu-Northwing. I've been hearing and seeing much about these personalized cases that I was really amped up and curious about how they actually do it.

We've been seeing a lot of online shops that sell cool-looking cases, but Instacase is completely above and beyond the usual, being the first business in the Philippines that allows customers to literally have any design they want laid out on their casing and printed in minutes.

It's super easy, too-- you can just take any design you wish to their kiosk (through bluetooth or usb), or you can even just look up the print you want online, and the attendants will be more than glad to assist you in resizing/layouting/photoshopping your design. At the moment, Instacase customizes cases for the Iphone/Itouch, Ipad 1-3 and the Ipad Mini, Samsung Galaxy S3-S4, and Blackberry. I overheard  though that they're looking into adding more brands into their line-up, so if your phone doesn't fall into any of those previous categories, fret no more! Prices are also friendly, ranging from Php450-Php750 for smartphones, and Php1000-Php1500 for tablets. I think it's quite a good deal for something that's completely your own.

Instacase currently has three locations in the country, namely SM Northwing (Cebu), Mactan Cebu International Airport (Cebu) and Ayala Centrio Mall (Cagayan de Oro). They are also looking at a Manila expansion in the nearest future.

Keep up with Instacase on their Facebook page, and follow them over at Instagram (InstacasePH).

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. may case po ba para sa acer iconia b1 na pwde po i-costumized .?

    ReplyDelete
  2. pwde po ba magpagawa ng exo flip cover para po sa acer iconia b1 na tablet.?

    ReplyDelete

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe