See You at Bloggers United 6!

10:59 PM


After repeatedly kicking myself in the groin for missing out on BU5, I'm happy to confirm my attendance this time around for Bloggers United 6! I'm grateful to still be a part of the BU Community for the past couple of years, undisputedly still THE gathering-to-see for the top online style influencers. Excluding yours truly, of course, haha. Just super honored to be able to attend, sell a few items, and hang out with my blogger friends from Manila. It's been awhile!

Bloggers United would like to thank their partners!

In Partnership with:


CO-PRESENTERS


MAJOR SPONSORS


MINOR SPONSORS


MEDIA SPONSORS

we're back with World Bazaar Festival this year, so you know its gonna be huge! See you there!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe