January Lust List: Top Picks from Zalora Philippines

10:37 PM

zalora-philippines-ezra-cln-bags-birkenstock-ankle-strap-sandals

Pretty much back, as in really back, from ze hiatus. Done with the film that we were doing-- I can't divulge anything just yet, but I haven't felt this fulfilled and grateful in ages. Post-processing was insane and that took a huge chunk of my time and soul, basically... it was the most exhausted I've been in a long time, but I'm very fulfilled with the end result and yes, it was worth being away from this blog for awhile (though you know I missed you all terribly!). I hope you guys all understand and again, thank you for checking back despite my lack of updates.

Today, I intend to relieve myself of stress with this pretty little wishlist of must-haves from Zalora Philippines-- been forever spying on this gorgeous white ankle-strap heels and Birkenstock-inspired sandals  (okay, I'm finally willing to try this bizaare trend!) from Ezra, these gorgeous Alexa shades from Sunnies by Charlie, a pair of well-deserved Nike Pro Elevate Training Gloves (I've been saving up for a really good one), and this chunky gold chain necklace and these strappy wonders from Primadonna. The real kicker though-- this pretty red hobo bag   and chic zebra leather wallet from their selection of CLN Celine bags-- I've never been much of a bag person but I think I'm starting to be.

Now is the high time to check out ZaloraPH-- so many sale alerts of their really awesome item inventory! Check out this one blogger's detailed account of her shopping experience to find out more.

What do you guys think of this set? Comment below!:)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe