A Bit of Knit

10:24 AM

chunky-knit-jumper-romwe-side-slit-skirt-eden-villarba-chic-in-the-tropics
ayala-center-cebu-expansion-eden-villarba-cebu-fashion-blogger
ayala-center-cebu-roof-deck-expansion-cebu-fashion-blogger
personal-style-eden-villarba-persunmall
NAVA hat | knit top and side-slit skort, both thrifted | ankle strap flats from BU6 | Celine-inspired bag from Persunmall

Hello everyone! Officially beginning 2014 with my first outfit post... taken very much last year during the holiday heyday. Yeah, it's still backlog-ridding time!:) Not much to say about this outfit, really. It's pretty simple, and I wore it buying additional gifts and checking out Ulli's Streets of Asia with the husband. Oh, and say hello to the gorgeous brand-spankin' new Ayala Center Cebu Roof Deck right behind me! Their new expansion is not done yet, but it's so exciting and promising. I'll be sharing my pictures from the media soft opening soon!

This hat which I bought from the NAVA booth during Bloggers United 6 is becoming a bit of a security blanket-like item for me-- I can't seem to part ways with it most days, and its my coverup of choice during bad hair days (which is like, all the time TBH haha).

Stay awesome, my loves! Thanks for visiting xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe