Jord Fieldcrest Watch: First Impression

2:28 PM

jord watch, jord wood watches, fieldcrest watch
How is everyone doing?! Today, I'm all about watches. Not gonna lie, my watch game is not that strong yet, but I'm trying to get a small yet carefully curated collection going. I remember my mom always scolding me for not wearing one most days-- apparently she equates watch wearing to being conscious of time, which in return indicates a person's level of responsibility and maturity. Haha. Now I don't really know if that's completely true, but I do know that the right watch can add an extra oomph and polish to any outfit. So imagine my glee when JORD, a premiere watch company reached out to me for a collaboration by reviewing one of their watches. Here's my unboxing and initial impressionsof the Jord Fieldcrest watch in Maple -- read on after the jump for more information!

Summer 2015 essentials: Estee Lauder BB Cream, Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy in Potent, Estee Lauder Daywear SPF 50, Chanel Joues Contraste in Reflex, reading my blog (hahaha) and of course, the Jord Fieldcrest watch in Maple! :)
Such a beauty when worn! I think the light maplewood complements my skintone quite well :)

JORD, an independently-owned company based in St. Louis, Missouri, specializes in modern timepieces heavily inspired by, and manufactured from, natural and sustainable resources. The company is a collective of artists, watchsmiths and designers driven to create conversation piece watches with the finest craftsmanship and attention to detail.

When Jord gave me a list of watches to choose from, I instantly zeroed in on the Fieldcrest watch in maplewood, a classic, beautifully structured watch with a midsize dial. I'm obsessed with "boyfriend" watches, but always have to settle for midsize because my wrist is uncharacteristically skinnier than most. Upon receiving the parcel, I immediately noticed how carefully packaged the item was in a fantastic maplewood box -- no cheap plastics or paper boxes here! Anyone who would receive this as a gift would be happy even just seeing the box.

Despite being made of wood and being very lightweight, the Fieldcrest looks and feels very sturdy. The company actually uses Citizen Miyota Quartz Movement (2055) in their watches, so quality off the bat is guaranteed. I also liked that Fieldcrest is androgynous and understated, and the maple color would work well with almost anything. Priced at $120, I think this is a sweet, sweet deal for any watch enthusiast, male or female, who wants something definitely new. Here's more information about the Fieldcrest design here.

On the whole, JORD watches are well worth the buck if you're looking for something special for yourself or for a loved one. With its unique wood make, Citizen movement, one-year warranty, and just overall attention to detail and craftsmanship, JORD pieces are worth taking a look at. I for one will be using mine very, very frequently.

Thank you JORD for sending this little gift over! It's gorgeous! :)



DISCLAIMER: I received this piece from JORD and woodwatches.com for the purposes of sharing my own unbiased review. In no way did I receive compensation for reviewing said item.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe