The Holy Grail List: Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue and Chanel Reflex

6:00 PM

I believe that every single guy and gal out there has their own personal list of holy grail items that they can't live without. You guys know exactly what I mean -- personal items that, no matter how hard you try to let go of or mix it up, just can't escape. 


dolce and gabbana light blue, chanel reflex blush
dg light blue, light blue perfume reviews, dolce and gabbana, fragrancenet reviews
dolce and gabbana light blue, dg light blue reviews, dg light blue pour femme
chanel jous contraste, chanel blushes review, chanel reflex blush
chanel reflex blush, peach blush review

In the beauty department, I found two things I know I need to get by: a signature scent I could spritz on no matter what occasion or mood I'm in, and the perfect pinky coral blush that could brighten up even the most sallow of complexions. In my case, I've found my perfect duo: D&G Light Blue Eau de Toilette, and Chanel Reflex blush.

Firstly, you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone who doesn't love D&G Light Blue, or anyone who doesn't know it, for that matter. Yes, the scent is a classic, taking me right back to the mayhem of my early twenties. Launched in 2001, this scent has been iconic ever since and is probably one of the first things to come to mind when it comes to the perfect summer fragrance. I like my fragrances light and casual, and Light Blue's balance of sparkling fruity-floral notes with a hint of citrus does it for me. Plus, it's one of the very few scents my husband actually can stand-- he's incredibly sensitive to fragrance and would get headaches or a stuffy sinus easily, but he lets me getaway with this!

I've been on a bit of a blush collecting streak (I used a lot of my Estee Lauder gratis on blushes!), but nothing I've swatched is as beautiful as the Reflex Joues Contraste blush from Chanel. It's just the most finely milled, pinky-coral blush with a slight golden sheen. It is a beautiful, vibrant blush which deserves way more attention than the NARS Orgasm, in my opinion -- unfortunately it is a limited edition color from a past collection, and the item has been discontinued. :( I'm so grateful to have snagged this beauty for my arsenal!

Many, many thanks to Fragrancenet.com for sending me these incredible full-sized items for consideration. Did you know that Fragrancenet has one of the most competitive prices for high-end luxury fragrances and cosmetics? Check them all the time for specials -- they have an ongoing EXTRA 20% OFF SITEWIDE with free US Shipping! :)



*The products above were provided to me by Fragrancenet.com in exchanged for my own honest reviews. In no way did I receive compensation for the aforementioned reviews.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe