The MAZE Hipzone Spring-Summer 2013 Ad Campaign Shoot Video

4:16 PM


The MAZE Hipzone Spring-Summer 2013 Ad Campaign Shoot from Thaad Sabolboro on Vimeo.


Direction and Cinematography: Thaad Sabolboro
Producer: Carla Marie Moras Adlawan
Fashion Styling and Art Direction: Eden Villarba-Sabolboro
Hair and Makeup: Chady Pantaleon
Models: Gazini Ganados, Ann Sophie Muller, Bjorn Lundqvist
Shot on location at the Best Western Plus Lex Cebu - Cebu City, Philippines
Many thanks to Sven Chua, Carolyn Tan and The Maze Hipzone
 
 
Truth be told, I terribly miss doing fashion styling work and working in fashion in general. After almost a year of having moved to the US and in Metro Detroit, the connections I've made in the industry are still few and far in between, and the things I used to do professionally seems like a distant reality now. Definitely still light years away from my professional career goals. Though I'm obviously more gravitating towards rebuilding our video production company and finding more work as an actor, I still miss working on little fashion projects here and there and would definitely welcome new work with open arms. Baby steps, right? Time and patience, so to speak.
 
 
Anyway, here's the fashion ad campaign video for Cebu City retail store The Maze that we did almost 2 years ago now for their spring and summer season. Definitely missing good friends and other collaborators in this video... but on a more positive note, I still have my husband as my creative partner (he shot and directed this video!), and for sure we'll keep the work coming.
 
Are you a fashion designer/stylist/model in Metro Detroit looking forward to collaborate? Don't hesitate to hit me up at edeninthetropics@yahoo.com -- let's talk! :)
 
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe