Superstar Supercolor x Pharell

10:47 PM



 photos via exploregram
 photo via The Journey of Ruth

One in every color, por favor? So fly... I seriously can't handle. :( After seriously jonesing for the classic white with black stripe shelltoes, I might actually just get a Supercolor... if I'm even remotely lucky to even find a store that stocks it (the collection is sold out online... unless you can give me a different source?)!:(

Realistically though, I'm craving for the 'Haze' (palest blue) or the super popular 'Vivid Mint' (the turquoise one everyone got it seems like)... but again, it seems like I'm shit out of luck. For now, I'll just run with these babies in my sleep...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe