Minimal Houndstooth + Life this Week

3:05 PM

Follow my blog with Bloglovin








ZNU grey oversized houndstooth coat | Rebecca Minkoff mini MAC cobalt blue crossbody with black hardware | HM tank | Romwe pants | Puma sneakers | vintage Chanel sunglasses

thank you to ZNU.com for partnering with this outfit post 


Here are a couple of "currents" going on in my life this week:


Feeling - Pressured but optimistic. Restarting our production company business here in the United States is a whole unknown playing field for me. I have so much to learn and still so much to do to get the ball rolling, but with the steady tiny stream of people I'm meeting here and there, I'm feeling fairly confident. 

Watching - Just wrapped up the first season of Marvel's Daredevil on Netflix... seriously, that show is goooood. You are missing out on a LOT if you're not on board already. Also, Game of Thrones season 5, of course!

Reading - George Orwell's "Animal Farm". Revisiting a classic!

Thinking of - What my husband's planning to surprise me with for Mother's Day, haha! I kid, I kid. To be fair, I have already shopped for gifts for the mothers close to me!:) Seriously, I'm thinking of getting a training shoe update and I don't know what to get just yet. Suggestions?

Working on - Aside from business registration paperwork and all that, an actual music video project for two very talented individuals. Excited to be back behind the camera!

That's that for now-- hope you guys are having a great weekend so far! :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe