Film Corner: Padulong sa Pinuy-Anan (Going Home) Now on Viddsee!

9:42 PM


A million thanks to Asian film tastemakers Mell Navarro, Nikki Loke and the rest of the Viddsee team for inviting and encouraging me to put up my most important passion project to date, Padulong sa Pinuy-Anan (or Going Home, in English)! To sum it up, PSP tells the tale of a man duped and out of his luck in a foreign country, and how he finds spirituality and the true meaning of home and family with strangers he just met. I think it perfectly captures the kindness, hospitality and the generosity of the people of Cebu, and how you'll immediately feel at home even if you're there for just a brief period. I do miss the Philippines with a passion, and I feel like I get to save a slice of it through this film.

This project was very important to me because aside from the fact that this was the second festival film I directed, I made this film with a tight knit cast and crew that I consider family. This also happens to be the last film that me and my husband would create before leaving for the United States, so it definitely holds a special significance for us. And yes, we have an IMDB page here!

If you're looking to perk up your day with some visual inspiration, or just on the hunt for some incredible filmmaking talent, make sure to check out Viddsee-- they are currently the online home of some of the finest award-winning and critically-acclaimed shorts all over Asia.

Hope you guys enjoy it! :)







You Might Also Like

0 comments

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe