New Year, New Frontiers

2:00 PM



detroit fashion blog, michigan fashion blog, midwest bloggers, chic in the tropics

Can you guys believe how fast 2015 has come and gone? I don't know about you, but it seems like the older we get, the faster time seems to pass by. Sure, there were moments that I felt like things have been going on foreever, but most of the time I wonder where it all went. My son is already a year old and soon enough, I will be spending my second year as a permanent resident in the US. Crazy, right?

Trying to come up with resolutions in all aspects for 2016. Do you guys have your personal list already?




70s street style trend, best reversible bags, zara reversible bag


chic in the tropics, street style blogs in detroit, detroit style, 70s fashion

resale fashion michigan, fall winter fashion 2016, fashion blogs in michigan, best bloggers in michigan

macomb county michigan, detroit bloggers, fashion bloggers, midwest style blogs

Old Navy coat, gifted skinny scarf, ASOS fedora hat, Zara reversible bag, Mossimo jeans, Suede booties from Yerdle, vintage Chanel sunglasses


It's hard to believe I'm able to take this outfit post in December (if you live in Michigan or in the Midwest you would know what I mean!) - we normally complain about snow when its here, but it's a little weird not having it at all this year. I mean, 50-degree weather in Michigan, anyone? Color me confused! At least it's an opportunity to still be able to wear lighter clothing and skinnier scarves without freezing, though :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe