angkorian aether: a preview

1:18 PM







I'm leaving for Manila in a couple of days and I'm just excited senseless for this short but incredible trip. My good friend/collaborator Yves will be working as chief stylist for Cebuano design virtuoso Oj Hofer and his highly anticipated Angkorian Aether Holiday 2011-2012 show at the Makati Shangri-la. Since I desperately wanted a short vacation and to learn more, I volunteered to tag along as Yves' styling assistant for the show. Next thing I know, we're all flying in this Wednesday. Exciting!




I've never really had to opportunity to converse with Oj prior to this project, but I've always admired his work from afar. So you can just imagine my excitement when he invited us for a private fitting of some of the pieces for the upcoming collection--can't divulge much as of this point,but it is really sensational. I'll be keeping you updated pre and post show.:)




Also, mucho thanks to Oj for this nice little swag bag of great goodies- a couple of vintage belts, and a couple of RTW pieces from his line. Yay <3


It's been a rather hectic weekend for me work and fun-wise, and I hope to eventually be able to share it here. Mad love to everyone who still dropped by here, though. x

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. oh, wow! have fun in manila! i'm also excited to see the photos that you would take from the event.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those bib necklaces? They're insane!

    Roan
    The Explosive Orange

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful blog! ;)

    http://traveloguewithlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe