3.0

6:39 AM


It took five months.

Five months of a personal journey towards rediscovery, rehabilitation, regeneration. Admittedly, that's quite a long time. Bloggers are not supposed to take that long of a hiatus, but I did, only to get off the desktop and instead of writing about my life, deciding to live it and really relish it on a more intimate note for awhile. During that course I encountered way too many twists and turns, waiting for my own world to normalize. I can't say that I'm quite there yet, but I patiently waited, eager for a return I hope some people are kind of anticipating, but more importantly, this return is for me and for something I truly itched to get back to again. 

During the time I was gone, I:

-partied like it's no one's business
-went around town and discovered just how funky my city is
-took pocket vacations
-made a bunch of films (that hopefully will see the light of day)
-got busy with my hands
-got tossed hard into a pool by my favorite jerks
-met a bunch of really interesting people
-laughed like a hyena over a bunch of things
-fell in love like there's no tomorrow

...and that's just scratching the surface.

Now that I'm back, things might have a different flavor, but still the same old me. I'll strip this blog down to basics and just return to some of the things I really love the most--great fashion and art, good vibes, and a whole lot of crazy in between.

Let's get talking!

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Aaaw Frankly Glad you're "cyber back" Dear Eden !!! ps: Actually I can't help BUT using soccer's metaphors, their (insolently) universal relevancy : I think that sometimes you need to turn the ball at the middle of the ground, to better blossom on an offensive mode indeed ("cyber coach's wink") ...

    à Bientôt, Antoine

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad you're back! you've been gone way too long. hehe we've missed you eden.:)

    looking forward to hear more of your adventures. especially that manila gig you recently talked about in fb. take tons of pics! :)

    http://dredreveries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to the blogging world! I hope you feel better now :)

    -Nix-

    pineapplemonsters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad that youre blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh eden i've missed you so much.

    don't be gone again.

    but am glad you're doing fine and living the life.

    i had my baby na. he's a boy. am sooooo happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i often catched myself checking if there was something wrong with your blog feed, but when I see your awesome pics in my fb wall no well written paragraphs can compare to that! missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yey! welcome back Eden! ^^ (jut last week when I was viewing my blogroll I was thinking when you will be back! ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back! Looking forward to your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Geng nakugang kos employment wit the hands! <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. everything about wot u said, is na nengs ko...i love it@!!!@#!

    -A

    http://missangelalfeche.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe