Sweet Treats for Mother's Day and Beyond with MNCupcakes!

7:05 AM

special-occasion-cupcakes-cebu-city
Cupcake goodness for special occasions:  baby bootie topper cupcakes, sweet surprises for your significant other
red-velvet-cupcakes-cebu-city
Delightful Red Velvet cupcakes-- everyone's favorite

I can't think of anyone who hates cupcakes. Seriously, can you? In my opinion, cupcakes (especially really, really good ones) are wired to be irresistable and undeniable, and just about the bane of every strict dieter's existence. No matter how "rigid" my own dieting seems to be, I can never pass up on a luscious cupcake--something about them screams comfort food, happiness, and homemade goodness. How can one pass up?

Since Mother's Day is fast approaching, I was nervously racking my brains as to what to give to the mothers in my life, especially my own dear mom. Just like a lot of moms out there, she's very tough to please, and I feel like I'm never right on the money with my gifts. What do you give to moms like these, or even tougher: moms who have it all?

 I found these delightful sweet treats from Cebuano online cupcakery M&N Cupcakes a thoughtful, failsafe and truly delicious alternative to the usual gifts we give for Mother's Day. Recently started by Cebuana baking enthusiasts and entrepreneurs Marissa Benting and Jenina Marie Chavez-Canete, MNCupcakes has been slowly but steadily gathering a flock of admirers for their truly tasty treats-- this writer included.

So don't tell my mommy, but I'm having their specially served cupcake bouquet prepared for her this weekend:

cupcake-bouquet
Just when you thought you're seeing lush roses, think again! Loving this unique cupcake bouquet complete with realistic looking rosette icing toppers.
I'm really not into frills and a lot of pink, but I'm sure this pretty bouquet will make anyone smile.:)

And they don't just stop with Mother's Day -- from bridal showers, baptisms, birthdays, and other what-have-yous and special occasions, M&N Cupcakes has customizable sweet treats for just about anything.

For more of M&N Cupcakes, visit their official website here or call them up for inquiries at 0917-321-4147, or email them at sales@mncupcakes.com.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe