OOTD: Brooklyn Night

7:55 AM

romwe-leggings-dorothy-perkins-clutch

Hello lovers! I'm currently taste-testing new booze selections here at the workplace (as in, right now haha). I'm currently splitting like, 9 cocktails with our head of administration and sales,  so pardon me if I might end up sounding a bit... tipsy by the end of this post. :D



blue-flash-sunglasses-forever-21-leather-vest
brooklyn-night-leggings-romwe-printed-leggings
Romwe "Brooklyn Night" printed leggings | The Gap plain black tee | Forever 21 Philippines leather vest | ankle-strap pumps from AsianVogue Shop |  Dorothy Perkins clutch

I know I've been hyping up my "new workplace" a lot these days, and haven't really gotten around to saying where it is--  I wanted to make a dedicated blog post for it because it's really that awesome. Let's just say that after almost three years of working from home, I'm back in the "real world" doing marketing for this new "retail x restaurant" fusion place, the first of its kind, here in Cebu (clue: the logo is a triangle. haha.) and I'm enjoying every bit of it. We're currently adding so much to our menu, our brand lineup, and so much more transitional things that it's all I've been preoccupied with at the moment-- but yeah, payoffs here and there, and it's shaping up to be super great in the long run. 

Enough babbling about my job (clearly, I'm in love with what I'm doing), here's another quick-quick throwback outfit post (my backlogs are piling up again sadly) taken during the Magic 92.3 Press Launch a couple of months back. Decided to tone down this ultra vivid and colorful Romwe leggings with the "Eden" uniform-- you know, a black or white shirt and a black or white vest. I hope you're not getting bored yet.

I'm still trying to live up to the "three blog posts a week" challenge so wish me luck. xx

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. i wish i live in brooklyn. these galaxy leggings really stand out <3

    Carla Cee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the work place hahahah!!! Love love the leggings babe... and yes you are working it with the lip color...

    Kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens
    @mistytewest

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing! http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/08/my-wedding-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love the shoes! It makes the feet look slimmer no?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the tights!!!!!

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe