Fall On-Duty Dressing

3:00 PM


When you're a mom to a soon-to-be toddler, you're never not on duty. You have to be always on the ready to chase, pull away, and calm down your increasingly hyperactive baby. In my personal life, factor in a small business and online multimedia classes, and every day is a recipe for chaos! 

Needless to say, I have not worn six-inchers in quite awhile in favor of trusty, no-fail statement sneakers that lets me do the one million things I need to do sans worrying about a twisted ankle situation. This year, I have fallen back in love with the New Balance Classics in 574 and it is now a staple in my on-duty mommy dressing!





longline plaid coat via ZNU | Calvin Klein gray button-down shirt (pulled from the husband's closet!) | H and M striped knit sweater | American Eagle Outfitters leather pants (purchased from TJ Maxx) | Mossimo black and white blazer | New Balance 574 in blue suede and gray colorway


temporary tattoos left over from a children's party. ha. #lifeofamom


daily grind outfit. lol


NARS Matte Lip Pencil in "Cruella" is absolute perfection.
always on duty. literally.

literally the comfiest things everrrrr


I wore this outfit and these super comfortable kicks last week during a long-haul photo shoot that I directed and shot personally, and oh man. I could not be more grateful for the cushioning and support these babies gave me!

I can't wait to show you guys what I've been working on - this month has been a little busy, and for that, I feel extra grateful working with so many talented individuals here in Detroit.

Have a great week ahead! xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe