Pre-birthday Stroll at The Eastern Market

7:00 PM

Mootown Creamery. Serving up so much yes!

 my handsome date/husband always giving me life :)



 can someone tell me where I can buy this chair? seriously, though. 




 my mother-in-law standing outside Mootown. this block is just totes amazing.

 Detroit Bold serves damn good coffee!

 my son and his grandfather taking a break from all the walking :)

 hey, girl! I wanted to let you know that I loved your outfit! :)


 I want ooone! Early Christmas present, anyone? :)



the start of something very, very beautiful.


Ah, Detroit's Eastern Market. What better way to kickstart my birthday weekend than for a quick trip to the beloved spot with the fambam? Fresh blooms and pastries, the chance to see the Murals in the Market artworks before their completion, a cornucopia of AMAZING homemade products from Detroit and the Mitten State... Detroit's comeback as a city is just absolutely undeniable, and I believe it's the entrepreneurs who are making this happen. As someone who's only been here a year, I fall more and more in love with the city every day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe