iron

9:05 AM




Have you or haven't you seen it? Waste no time and check out Yoann "Woodkid" Lemoine's brilliance in clip above. You might have heard of him as the guy behind cute mainstream videos like Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" and "My December" by Taylor Swift, but do you know him as a genius of our generation? Nope, bet not. When a guy spins spinechilling music and directs his own spinechilling music videos to go with it, then you know he's worth your time of day. We'll all be seeing him more I think. Oh, and it features Agy Deyn!

FML for having to deal with stupid computers that always crash on me--I can't get to my files because my fricking desktop crashed YET AGAIN.:(( For now, be treated by photography goodness from young filmmaker, Andrew Singco (I can't emphasize any more on that... lol). I can't get him to make a Flickr or whatever because he says he would rather be known for his cinematography, but then again... it's undeniable that the boy has the eye. 






Yes, Manila is one big urban jungle, and I can't wait to feel it on my skin again. BTW--glad to be meeting new friends with equally amazing blogs. Thanks for following xx

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. oh my, mayta makahimo pud kog ingon ani na video! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manila is definitely a huge urban jungle! haha!


    btw i love your hair color! is it hard to maintain? that color? my hair's kinda red brown now and i'm planning to try orange-ish, like yours. hehe

    <3 Iryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the picturse... urban chix kaayu... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Deyn! She's one of a kind! Well, I'm so impressed with Manila... W-O-W And I love your color change on your hair! so so so much better! I follow u, thanks for visit me! XO from Barcelona! Malu

    ReplyDelete
  5. am so silly cos i keep ending up in your other blog!

    I love your hair! i have always wanted to sport a style like yours!
    I wish!LOL! following you now.

    http://mestizay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. eden,

    so bleaching hair really hurts eh? yikes! pero worth it! looks really good on you. very edgy! love it! :)

    -Iryn

    ReplyDelete
  7. He definitely has an excellent eye! I love the one where it's shot from the ground, looking up into the skyscrapers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all the pictures..btw,your face reminds me with Laurieann on The Dance Scene ( at E! )..a lil' bit similar.. :D


    check out my blog if you're free


    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    http://miss-aa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe