you've been X'd

11:16 PM




thrifted gray jersey dress, Ropa lightbulb necklace, assorted accessories and belt from downtown, floral platform pumps from Forever 21




Let me just pause from my regular "I just came from Manila" phase to say that Michael Fassbender is THE actor du jour. His presence is just so magnetic and you can feel the scene just a little bit more intensely when he's in it... and okay, I should stop before my bf starts hatin' on my ravin'. Lol.


Don't believe me? Make sure to check out XMen: First Class if you haven't. My friends/fellow bloggers Tine and Yves and the rest of our gang decided to get X'd with the other day's LFS screening. Loooong line, almost was not able to get seats at all, but ultimately it was worth it. The movie was just incredibly executed on almost all levels... me and my boyf just couldn't stop digressing and discussing all the way until 3AM. But don't just take my word for it, watch it!


And oooh, guess who I ran into in the queue? None other than fellow Cebu blogger/one of my favorite girls, Gizelle of Vanilla Ice Cream:




Bloggers Unite! Kristine from InstyleCebu (also in F21 footwear), me, Gizelle of Vanilla Ice Cream, and Yves of Yvestyle




All in all, a fun and relaxing night just catching up with my friends. Also got to take my new Forever21 babies out on a spin in the town--I'd probably be the most unexpected person to wear floral pumps, but hey, they are cute.


And of course, how can I complete this post without a picture of Michael fricking Fassbender?!!







You can thank me now, ladies.

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. i watched xmen and i have to agree! magneto is so HOT! and oh, i love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eden! Saw the pics from Kookie's blog. Sayang I wasn't able to see you and Yves. I was out of town kasi last week. Oh well, next time let me know ahead of time para makita ko kayo!! hehe :)

    Love the floral pumps very Miu Miu and ang outfit ni Yves, I want!!! :)

    Take care guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... i love those shoes... they'r sooo hooottt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photos..great post as always!anyway i just posted something so i'm hoping you'll check it out..kisses!

    BLOGGERS!!! NEED DAILY DOSE OF FASHION? VISIT..
    http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @liezyl: see you saturday!
    @noelle: there will be more to come, swear.
    @janelle: they are really cute!
    @van: yes i will!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the music and i cannot disagree with you! he just made the movie worth watching!

    now, i can't decide which i love more. the shoes or the movie. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. @chy: the shoes are growing on me but i'm definitely keeping your offer in mind! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Eden!!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and for leaving lovely comment!! :) Sure, following you now ;) hope you do too!! :)

    Everyone is raving about XMen 1st class! will def watch it! :))

    -Nina :>

    ReplyDelete
  9. you always have the best shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I FAINT! I love your shoes.. to death! I'm lusting on that shoes jud. Mao na akoa paliton jud unta sa Manila but it's sold out. Super E-N-V-Y! You rocked it :]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your outfit, the red Jair s awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. first yay for red hair
    second your shoes are awesome
    thirdly HOW AMAZING IS XMEN FIRST CLASS. hahh I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you eden for the follow.. :) im so jealous with your shoes.. i want a pair of those so badly.. :) looking stylish as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. James McAvoy forever gihapon ko hahaha!

    -Roan

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the shoes! <3 New follower here! Your post makes me want to watch XMEN First Class this weekend. O_O

    www.morbidfrank.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the touch of girly girl on the shoes!Cebu bloggers look fun :)

    http://ynaamores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the touch of girly girl on the shoes!Cebu bloggers look fun :)

    http://ynaamores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. wala pajud ko kakita ug xmen! and wow mura man ug mini cebu bloggers meetup!

    love the outfit, eden! and the SHOES!


    perfumed red shoes

    ReplyDelete
  19. Interesting and important information. It is really beneficial for us. Thanks
    strumpfhosen

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi miss eden, your thrift finds are awesome.. i envy your floral pumps, hihi

    btw- linked done, i hope you can also come visit/follow my blog

    http://smallfrequentdressing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. hi miss eden, your thrift finds are awesome.. i envy your floral pumps, hihi

    btw- linked done, i hope you can also come visit/follow my blog

    http://smallfrequentdressing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. thanks for your comment! I absolutely LOVE those shoes. completely amazing. I follow, want to follow back?
    House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe