fashion watch bts part 1: model moments

2:55 PM








I was ridiculously quite the shutterbug during my backstage stint for Oj's show for Fashion Watch. I took just about a jillion photos and now I'm having a hard time keeping up to speed with the updates. Nyahaha. Can't complain though--I'm thoroughly enjoying the return of my interest in photography. I used to be into it back in college, but then it got expensive, technology started to kick in pretty hard, so I just had to move on to other interests. I know I still have a long way to go and much equipment/know-how to achieve to get what I want, but at least I'm trying. I don't really plan on being a photographer per se anyway, just a hobbyist who wants to take good photos. I'm definitely hoping to be able to share whatever I've taken here.

I have to segment my shots into parts and different posts, so for now I'm sharing my favorite 'model before duty' shots backstage. Its amazing to note just how effortlessly stylish the models were even for an early morning call time. A lot of us are always looking at off-duty shots of international models but TBH, a lot of our models locally are at par style-wise. 

Oh and my absolute favorites among the lot are Krystal Espiritu and the incomparable Ria Bolivar. What I would give to look that effortless (and tall) especially at 7AM.:)






More Manila tidbits coming up! Oh, and after much coercion, my good friend/male style muse Andrew Singco finally decides to blog. More than all that Topman/Zara in his closet, his blog unveils the true artistry within. Check out his photography/cinematography/fashion (?!) blog here.

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. You know exactly when to capture the right moments! This looks pretty good rockstar! Thanks for featuring me. haha. Once I'm done shooting Sammy's thesis, imma start with our little fashion video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. photography is indeed a very expensive kind of hobby. i wish to save up for external flash...

    the models look so glamorous. someday i hope to work part-time in the fashion industry, though im not so fashionable myself, but i can try. lolz. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute, love the white boots!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello eden :)
    i was actually invited by gizelle but unfortunately i had a family thing. would love to join the next meet up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And yeaaaahhhhh those models have really long skinny legs! envious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks really awesome!

    please join my giveaway!
    http://kenchanayoh.blogspot.com/2011/06/birthday-giveaway-surprise-please-join.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your blog...following you now:) xoxo cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job!!! Love the photos!!!!

    http://baubleandbeyond.onsugar.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. THANK YOU for the comment you posted on my blog... I wish I had the chance to meet you in person when you came over to meet up with Manila-based bloggers.. But at the time, I was at home, studying. :/

    Anyway.. Whatever it is you're going through, I'm going to pray for you as well..

    Kaya naten 'to.. :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ria Bolivar is model perfection! love her! love you photos, Eden!

    ReplyDelete

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe