hello, manila (part 1)

2:11 PM







By Accident double-sleeved dress, vintage snake belt used as lariat, cuffs and dragon bracelet from downtown, Vanessa Bruno bag, ShopYapi studded boot wedges




Yes hi, I'm Eden, and my f**king scalp is in fire. **shakes your hand**




Seriously, I know, my hair. My mom nearly flipped when she saw me after I got back from Manila earlier. Lol. I really like it though and I think I'm keeping it for awhile. But word to the wise, unless you're ready for the Immense (with the intentional capital I) pain of bleaching, then don't dare try. Worth it until it starts fading, at least.


After 4 days of nothing but fashion high-inducing events and people, many outfit changes and 500 photos later, I'm back to my reality. Manila was just crazy, hectic, intense, and wonderful on so many levels. It's seriously making me contemplate a lot about things career-wise... but more of that later. I still have SO MUCH to blog about so keep posted!


I'm sending out a lot of love to my brother from another mother, Andrew, whose graciousness in letting us stay at his place has really helped us out a lot during our time in MNL. He is quite honestly one of the most stylish straight guys out there. He can outshop and outbling the majority (lol). Isn't he  rocking those Y3 by Yohji Yamamoto studded boots for life?! Oh, and girls, he's totally on the market. Andrew, start a blog now! Nyahaha.


And he's now doing a full-blown transition from Cebu to Manila. Damn. A lot of my friends are moving. I'm thinking, I'm thinking.




More Manila updates to follow! xx





You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. mighty fiery! loving the Rihanna-esk look! beautiful pictures geng! wave to the straight guy ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eden!
    It was so nice meeting you in person :) Love the red hair. I wish I was that experimental with mine! Hahaha :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek!! Your hair!! Love it!! Gosh, if there's anybody I thought could rock fiery hair like that, it's you! This makes me miss Manila so much. Oh and your brother, totally puts me to shame with his bling. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely photos and outfit dear :)
    esp i love the shoes <3
    you look gorgeous :D


    riestyaap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ganahan kaayo ko sa fiery red hair, swear! :)


    Roan
    The Explosive Orange

    ReplyDelete
  6. your hair is as hot as summer! (or what's left of it) 'Love the matching studded shoes and really, he's straight? If so, props for being fashionably straight. Haha. y'know fashionable men are sooo rarethese days! Glad you liked MNL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @sab: thank you kaayo dae! ill tell him you said hi:)

    @melai: I KNOW. don't worry. i'll be back and hopefully we'll get to spend more time then. xx

    @valerie: I know. i'm insane like that. come back to cebu na!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @riestya: thank you so much for dropping by:)

    @roan: salamat kaayo!

    @cher A: yes, very much straight! and sasali yata sa PBB. lol ewan ko sa kanya haha. but thank you so much dear! hope to meet you next time around:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. welcome to Manila Girl!! That Rihanna bloodyred hair boom boom gargoyle is Fierce!! WERQ!

    ReplyDelete
  10. welcome to Manila Girl!! That Rihanna bloodyred hair boom boom gargoyle is Fierce!! WERQ!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Eden! Thanks for visiting my blog :) Glad you liked Manila! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!!! i love it, everything about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i wouldn't color my hair like that but..you're totally rockin' it! suits your fiery personality! great style too!
    Following you! follow back? :-)

    BLOGGERS! NEED DAILY DOSE OF FASHION?
    http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love your hair, eed! I bet you had an awesome time! Can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Babes, had I only known that you were staying in Fort, we could've met up way earlier and with more time to make chika. My office is just in Fort! Haha! Anyhoo, damn love the dress! It's so unique! You totally rock, babes! One day, I shall rock a side shaved head too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your style!!!! fierce!

    http://abinavarrete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Eden!

    Aww yeah I saw the blogger meet up in Kookie's site :) Anyway maybe next time when you're back in Manila, we can all meet up! Great site and I'm so envious you've colored your hair red! I've always loved the idea of red hair! :) anyway followed your blog! :)

    -Mandi
    http://chicmaterial.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi eden! Thanks for dropping by my blog. What a coincidence. I mean I was just reading paxie's blog(ipaxme.blogspot.com) and I came across her post about your visit. That was actually the first time I saw you and your blonde amiga. Then now this...I really like your rock n' roll style. Reminds me of my sister.


    www.wanderinginstyle.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
  19. Eden!! Sayang hindi ko kayo nakita ni Yves! Saw lang the pics sa blog ni Kookie. I was out of town kasi. Next time promise to see you both!! Love the dress and Yves outfit too!! :)

    Take care!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your dress, Eden!!!!! suits you well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi eden! i followed u already! sayang sana you can join my clinique party...it'll be a lot of fun fo sho!

    thanks woman!

    wickermoss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe