Blogger Feature: Lil Miss JB Style Does NYFW

3:55 PM


Before I continue with this post, I would like to wish this certified fashion killa and all around awesome gal a very, very happy birthday! Jordan is someone making huge strides in the Detroit fashion scene - I love her sense of style, her can-do attitude and the fact that she's just one of the most stylish engineers I've ever met! Get to know Jordan in the continuation of our #DetroitXNYFW blogger collab after the jump!






Jordan: Hey guys, I’m Jordan the creator and curator of Lil Miss JB Style!  When I’m not styling clients or working out I enjoy stuffing my face with great food, dancing around my house to music that’s entirely too loud and exploring MI with my trusty sidekick & dog Ana! www.lilmissjbstyle.com 




Q: What was the inspiration/story behind your look?
Jordan: This look was actually inspired off of a few different NYFW shows for this fall/winter season and was spotted on Olivia Palermo shortly after. 
Q: How would you define your style?
Jordan: Honestly I can’t define my style, I’m a Jill of all trades, well…of all styles.  I think the crux of my style revolves around ease, comfort and wearing what makes me feel confident regardless of if I am dressing for work or the weekend.


Q: Who are your style icons?
Jordan: I honestly draw inspiration from so many people, but if I had to name a few they would be: Esther Quek, Olivia Lopez, Mary Seng, Christina Caradona and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. 
Q: Where do you like to shop?
Jordan: Everywhere! Lol no really, I don’t like to limit myself because you can miss out on some gems that way.  My favorite places to shop are definitely ASOS, H&M, and TJ Maxx.
Q: Have you ever been to NYFW, if so when and what was your fave part?
Jordan: Sadly I haven’t been yet, but I’m saving up for next year :D



Q: Whose show are you most looking forward to this year?
Jordan: I really am interested to see Pyer Moss, especially since he’ll be showing a video addressing racism. 
Q: What do you like about NYFW more, the runway shows or the street style and why?
Jordan: Street style hands down!  Unless you’re a fashion maven or celebrity a lot of the ready to wear clothes just don’t seem functional to me, but the street style always gives me awesome ideas on how to re-wear what I already own.




Q: Links to any social media pages?
Jordan: –Instagram: @lilmissjbstyle FB: https://www.facebook.com/lilmissjbstyle  Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lilmissjbstyle/


Make sure to follow Jordan, and let me know what you think of her looks below! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe