Amor de Moda Fashion Show: Outfit and Behind the Scenes

10:46 PM




I always feel somewhat underdressed whenever I attend events with my blogger  gals Lil Miss JB Style and Leah of Beauty and The Muse. Talk about #stylegamestrong ! It's definitely been fun checking out the scene with these two every now and then -- it's definitely coaxed me out of my shell and got me to start dressing up a little bit again.

Sometime ago, we got invited as press partners for the Amor de Moda fashion show in Detroit -- check out some of the btw and outfit details after the jump!







Jordan's Topshop suit set and Rebecca Minkoff Mab Mini, though. 




Fashion show photos to follow. Thank you to my husband (and business partner!) For the photos! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe