Confessions of (Fashionizing) Shopaholics

4:20 AM

Pardon me for not being able to update for the past few days. I'm still trying to rid my PC of tons of crap (my sister downloads) and spamware(from crap that my sister downloads), its becoming such a draggggg. My lappy's not much of a help either as the fricking spacebar is purportedly shy and you need to hit the frick out of it to get it moving. All in all (coupled by the fact that i AM generally lazy at times), it has been a slow week. So sue me, but I'm guessing you won't.:)

Anyhooz, these are way overdue pics of the group falling in line for the Jerry Bruckheimer flick "Confessions of a Shopaholic". I know, seems pretty odd that JB would produce such a chick flick, but truth be told, there were a lot of lessons to be had from the movie, although we had to learn them from the all-too cutesy and the wutesy fanfare. Kinda vapid at times, but still, it makes for a light and easy must-see especially for us fashionizers. And yes, Hugh Dancy is H-O-T.

With that said, we all planned to rendezvous in style, as we almost always do for them silly fashion premieres, just for the heck of it. And since summer is eminent, i just donned one of my favorite minis and debuted my Juan by Janilyn open-toed slingback booties, which actually caught me off-guard for being...quite comfy. Well for the first two hours at least.:)




My gorge model friend Aoi also got creative and cut up a long skirt she got for almost nothing at the ukay and debuted it as one of those ubiquitous minis with the pockets exposed. She paired it with tres adorable thrifted lace-up boots, throwing in a roomy blazer, basic tank, and her favorite MNG bag in the mix... what is there to say? girlfriend always brings it on.



My personal stylist (ha) and gay BFF Yves is channelling his usual "50's Hampton's gent" look, which he has been flaunting more and more as the summer months approaches. Here's to him looking very dapper in checks and spartan white shorts and loafers.



Checks is apparently in order for the night as Brylle also decided to go for the well-loved trend but opted to do it in brown tones. Looking very put together in plaid, brown skinnies and his favorite white lace-up sneakers.




Sorry for getting you a tad bit cross-eyed with these slightly blurry pics. Someone's so getting a phone in the face for this. Kidding. Here's me in total neutrals as hats off to summer.. and my killer slingbacks do the trick. XOXO

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love that your stylist BFF is named, Yves- does it get any better than that?!! :)


    Also, confessions was awesome with definite lessons but I loves the talking mannequins- i can NEVER look at another window mannequin the same lol!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey steph,

    i know right? and it gets better--his name is actually Yves Martini. Hahah. ain't that cute? he is actually a local designer, i'd most def feature his clothes here soon.

    yeah, the mannequin bit was just too freaky!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe