What I Wore: Sheer Escapade

8:29 PM







lace and mesh top-vintage
accessories- Yves Identify
skinny pants-Moschino
platforms-Janilyn

Tuesday night happened to be my friend Tiny's birthday (happy candle cakes day tines! XOXO), so that already presented an opportunity to fashionize. Being right smack in the middle of the summer heat, it is becoming more and more a mortal sin to wear layers of clothes (friends, thats 35 degrees celsius to you), so i've decided to go the sheer route bravely by donning this sweet vintage top that i got for next to nothing at a thrift store. upon closer inspection, you would see that it is a quasi-quiltish mix of lace and mesh. sweet.

also wearing one of my perennial favorites, my Moschinos, and they are just ageless. and that peace sign at the back? just cute.

still wearing my sexy Janilyn bootie/slingback hybrids (i still can't get over them), and these platformed babies just will not cease to please even at closer inspection. seriously, i think no one in the local arena can ever compete to Janilyn's craftsmanship and quality. and aren't they just sexy?





more events will be afoot, and soon enough you'll probably be seeing me in more beach get-ups, as a long weekend of sea and sun is in the works. till then, bisous!

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Love the mesh and lace! added you to my roll :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks much! lovin' your blogsite as well.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the blog comment. :) ill stick you on the blogroll

    Love the mesh top looks really nice on you

    http://aforteforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the sexy/stylish mix lace/mesh, very "Alcôve aesthetics declined on a Party Girl-esque way" . . . AND these evanescent transparencies really are subtly Bewitching !!!

    à Bientôt, Antoine

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your mesh and lace top. so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hotness! Those shoes with those pants are so chic...LOVE it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those pants and the lace top...perfection.

    Thanks a lot for your sweet comment. It's weird because I don't really consider myself a crazy color outfit kinda girl too...but I take it as a compliment. I guess sometimes it pays off to be daring.

    xoxo
    Stephanie
    www.modernantoinette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ laura--- thanks for dropping in. i'm still thinking about what tights to post!

    @ antoine--- thanks! its also got a slight goth feel to it, that top.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ stephanie--- in your case, it totally does! you should so do it more often. i wish i could, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ fhen and tanya--- thanks for your lovely comment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that top is to-die-for! combination of mesh and lace.. really nice!
    I really love your blog! Philippines really got the style! I'll put your link on my sidebar.. yay!

    ReplyDelete

let your good thoughts come out and play. write away!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

missdressshop.co.uk MissDressShop. 7000+Selection, Global Ship.

Subscribe